What are the typical working hours per week?
It all depends on what you want to do on a daily basis? But typically you’d be looking at having several 1-1 coaching clients per day (either by Skype/FaceTime or WhatsApp). Having a few sessions in Schools etc. (if you have chosen the Franchise Package that includes Schools). Holding CHAMPS Academy Themed Courses/Workshops at various times during the month or following month. It’s TOTALLY up to you and your income/time goals.
You can take on as little or as much coaching work as you can suitably handle and work the hours you want. Usually the coaching sessions take place when the child/teen is back from School or at another suitable time by mutual arrangement. The truth is you decide how much you want to earn in any week. If you want more money you put in a few extra hours, if you’d got a holiday planned or the kids are off School you can do less.
- Have more work-life-balance
- Fun and fulfilling business
- Flexible and adaptable
- Get more time for your family
- Feel richly rewarded everyday
- Make a real difference
What Support Do I Get?
If you are selected, we are 1000% committed to your success as a CHAMPS Academy Franchisee.
Do I need to be Accredited to Coach already?
The answer is NO. CHAMPS Coaches are strategists NOT therapists. We do not offer therapy. In 99% of cases kids/teens do NOT need therapy or counselling… they need practical help and workable solutions.
- We have a unique, exclusive and proven way to demonstrate how effective our coaching is to Parents
- All coaches are DBS checked, fully and adequately trained, licensed, insured and supported by CHAMPS to the highest level possible
- We have a degree in producing results! 😉
- The ongoing support we provide our Franchisees through our CHAMPS Coach Development, offers continual professional development for coaches.
- Follow our proven coaching techniques and systems.
- We show you and teach you everything you need to be a successful Kids Coach.
How big is my Franchise Territory?
We provide an ample size of territory for each Franchisee to operate in… which is suitably populated with the target market (i.e. children/teens) including homes, leisure centres, schools and other community type facilities. Obviously we can’t reveal all our special insider methods at this very early stage! 😉
- We use specific metrics, data and mapping processes to accurately allocate each territory.
- This is usually the area around where the Franchisee lives and is going to operate the business (subject to availability).
- We make sure that is the territory is more than workable and optimal for each Franchisee’s goals and aspirations.
Can I speak to an existing Franchisee?
The answer is YES of course — just not quite yet. Our stipulation is that you wait until you are further along the decision-making process first. This is to make sure that no one’s time is wasted (our Franchisees are busy people and are putting themselves out to speak with you) and that you pre-qualify for being awarded the Franchise in your area in principle beforehand.
Then we will arrange for you to speak to other Franchisees to help you make the right decision. We are very transparent and will certainly make it easy for you to chat to others but you need to be pre-qualified first. We do get many time-wasters and have to be careful, as a matter of fact we reject more people than we actually accept into the Franchise. That’s not because they ask us questions… but they are simply unsuitable.
What happens if my area has already been taken?
That’s the potential risk as the Franchise expands throughout the UK and beyond. Those who get in first stand the best chance of securing their area. We will of course notify you straightaway should that be the case?
Is there demand in my area?
Yes, from our experience of receiving 100’s of enquiries a month from Parents, there is no area of the UK where CHAMPS Academy services are not in demand. Kids and young people are going through some very tough times, and no child or teen is immune to the effects of growing up in today’s complex/problematic society. Every parent knows another parent whose child has an emotional issue in one form or another that is affecting their confidence, self esteem and happiness. Also the transitional process of growing up means that different issues/challenges arise as they develop.